Thursday, June 10, 2010

sweet home chicago.

i made it back safely to my wonderful home here in chicago.

i spent the last few days with vivian. saturday night we went out together and had a really really wonderful time. then sunday her family came for dinner. i absolutely love her family.

i was feeling quite ill on monday so i slept for 18 hours. my body realized it could rest and just became so so sick.

that night viv's girlfriends came over and we had krokets, salad, and frits. then we went to see sex and the city 2. i was pretty disappointed in the movie. but the theater was really cool--when you buy a ticket you get a SEAT, like at a concert. it was a nice concept.

then on tuesday i dragged myself out of bed and went to amsterdam. i forgot i had more pictures to upload. i guess i'll do that later and post them. i saw the anne frank house and roamed the streets.

now it is so nice to be back in my little house with the trees and flowers fully bloomed. today my family comes to chicago for my graduation and i couldn't be more excited.

everyone keeps saying "you look so european." i wonder if i really do?

1 comment:

  1. Must be the confidence and sophistication you gained while traveling alone...you are beautiful, brave and poised. I love you! Mama

    ReplyDelete